Flint’s Park Photo Workshop and Tent Ride
AUGUST 13-17, 2016
If you haven’t locked in all of your summer vacation plans, you might want to think about the fact that the wildflowers are just starting to bloom in the high country meadows of the Canadian Rockies. This means the time is drawing near for my annual Banff National Park horseback photography workshop. Ride deep into the beautifully secluded Banff backcountry and experience spots where few travelers ever roam, on this 5 Day Photography workshop. This trip is for people who truly love the outdoors. Soak up amazing views of Flint’s Peak as you trot through the wilderness, keeping an eye out for deer, elk and moose.
You’ll visit all three of our wilderness camps: Stoney Creek, Mystic Valley and Flint’s Park. At night, curl up in an A-frame canvas tent set on a raised wooden platform; in the morning, you can freshen up at the wash stand (complete with hot water). This camp is fully catered and all meals are served in a giant kitchen tent, where you can chat with your fellow adventurers.
One of the top highlights of this trip is lingering in the open meadow at Flint’s Park Camp. Lose yourself in sweeping views of the mammoth Rockies while relaxing by a crackling fire. And because of the wide-open terrain, it’s a prime spot to catch a glimpse of roaming wildlife in the distance. You can also stroll to the tranquil Cascade River and then kick back under the stars in the evening.
I would strongly suggest arriving a day early in order to see Banff itself, its delicious restaurants, great shopping, and sublime setting.
Details & Information
4 Night / 5 Day
10 AM August 13-17, 2016
approx $1219 USD per person (US)
Price: $1699 per person (Canada)
Prices Valid from 01 January 2017 till 30th April 2017
PACKAGE PRICE INCLUDES:
1. Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
2. Activities as listed in the itinerary.
3. Accommodations: Rooms based on single or double bed or a queen size bed; Single room supplement will be applicable if guest will stay in single room
4. All three meals i.e. Breakfast, Lunch and dinner at local city restaurant or enroute restaurant
5. English speaking guide service during the city tours mentioned in the itinerary. *Please note that your guide in each city or area will not fly/drive with you from one city to another.
6. Meeting and assistance by our representative on arrival/departure at Airport/hotel.
7. A/C Vehicle (Medium car) will be provided as per the program
8. Drinking water: 2 bottles of mineral water per person per day
9. Wet tissues in the vehicle
10. Domestic flight sector Jodhpur / Delhi and Varanasi / Delhi sector and train sector Delhi / Varanasi sector
PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Flight/Accommodation/Sightseeing not listed in the itinerary.
2. Visa Fee.
– India visa: Visa is requested to be obtained before your arrival. Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa before your entry to India.
3. Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, and camera fee in monuments, etc.
4. Travel insurance. Highly recommend to take your own insurance on or before paying us.
5. Optional activities
6. Wi-Fi in the hotel.
7. Excess Baggage Charges.
I have had 30 years of experience
as a National Geographic photographer,
and now it’s your turn!
The photo workshops I teach are perfect for any photographer whether beginner or advanced.
I do not expect you to start at the level of a National Geographic photographer, but when you leave, you will feel like one! I am very good at seeing life in new and unusual ways, and I will be right there with you, ready to answer questions, offer technical advice, and suggest different artistic approaches. Also, the day is not over when the sun sets: the evenings will be devoted to a detailed critique of your images, working out technical bugs and offering ideas that will boost your photographs to a higher level.
“The bottom line with Raymond Gehman’s Banff Photo Workshop? It is a sublime combination of lustrous scenery, imaginative vision, superb technique, and practical organization. Nothing can compare with Banff’s varied and vivid landscape. Nothing can compare with Raymond’s photographic eye for the impressionistic and unusual image. Nothing can compare with Raymond’s hands on tutelage and expert critique. And nothing can compare with the tour company’s efficiently and comprehensively arranged itinerary that includes many of Banff’s most sought-after sites. If you are a beginning photographer before the workshop, you will feel extremely accomplished by the end. If you are already accomplished you will attain a level comparable to that of a professional. I cannot recommend this photo workshop more highly. It is a magnificent experience.”
– Constance Avery-Clark –
When you register, please tell them you are one of MY students!!!
© 2016 Raymond Gehman. All rights reserved.
No content may be used whole, in part, individually, or as part of a derivative work without expressed permission from Raymond Gehman.